How do I uninstall the Streak extension?
We're sad to see you go! We're always interested to hear feedback about your experience, so feel free to Contact Us.
Uninstalling the Streak Extension
If you have a paid subscription with Streak, you will want to cancel your subscription before uninstalling the extension to prevent further charges. Then, to remove the Streak from your Gmail, you can simply navigate to the extensions page of your browser and uninstall the extension there.
Removing Streak from Chrome:
- Navigate to chrome://extensions
- Scroll to find Streak in your extensions list
- Click the trash can icon next to Streak
- Note - You may also need to clear your browser's cookies and cache by navigating to: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
Removing Streak from Safari:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Extensions tab
- Click Uninstall next to Streak
Removing Streak from Google Apps:
If you have a Streak for Google Apps account, you will also need to remove Streak from within your Google Apps administration panel. This will remove Streak from your Google Apps domain.
- Access your Google Apps admin console by clicking the Google Apps settings gear icon and selecting Manage This Domain
- Select Marketplace Apps
- Click the Streak link
- Click the Remove App trash can icon
What Happens to My Data?
Streak hosts your CRM data in the cloud, so uninstalling the extension will not delete your data. If you would like to delete your Boxes and Pipelines from Streak's servers, you will want to follow the below steps before uninstalling the extension.
- Select all Boxes in your Pipeline at once
- Then select the Delete Box button
- Confirm your box deletion
- Hover over the Pipeline in the left side bar
- Select Delete Pipeline from the dropdown menu
- Click here to navigate to your Google Apps permissions page
- Confirm you are accessing permissions granted to the account you would like to remove Streak from by checking the profile image on the top right of the page (switch accounts from this location if needed)
- Find Streak in the list of apps and click Remove