Using Zapier For Automation
Zapier is a user-friendly web service that allows you to automate actions between countless different web apps you use every day. Use Zapier to connect with other tools you use and get more out of your data, all without writing a single line of code. Find a full list of Streak's supports Triggers and Actions in our Zapier Documentation.
- Navigate to Zapier to find a list of Suggested Streak Integrations.
- Click the Use This Zap buttons to begin!
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Connect Streak and a complementary app to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation, known as a Zap.
- Test out your new Zap.
- You’re all set! The automation runs in the background, giving you time back in your day.
Ways To Use Zapier
- Wufoo (or Gravity form, etc) submissions creates a new Streak Box
- New rows in Google Sheets creates a new Streak Box
- New Gmail Threads creates a new Streak Box
- Comments added to Boxes are posted to a Slack channel
Making The Most Of Zapier
Streak on Streak Integrations: Use Zapier to automate the repetitive actions in Streak. For example, create a Zap to create a set of Streak Tasks when a new Box is created in your Pipeline for hands-free setup. Use this Zap >
Multi-Step Zaps: Create multi-step Zaps to handle the heavy-lifting. With one Trigger, create a waterfall of actions that can cross-multiple platforms routing all of the necessary data into Streak. Learn more >
Search Actions: Use a Streak Search Action to find existing Boxes in Streak. This way you can create new Boxes and update existing Boxes with Zapier. Learn more >
Filter Actions: Filters are an optional part of setting up a Zap, but they're a great way to make sure Zaps only continue for certain items. With filters, you set a specific condition (e.g., only continue if Stage is "Closed-Won") to get to the granularity you need. Learn More >
Congrats! You've got the tools you need to be a Streak-er Pro! Continue Learning more about Streak's Zapier Integrations here.