How to Install the Streak Add-on
Important Note: The Streak Add-on is a supplement (as opposed to a full replacement) to the Chrome and Safari browser extensions. If you're a brand new Streak user you will need to first start off using one of the browser extensions to get the full Streak experience. Email us at: email@example.com if you have questions about this. Streak's browser extension can be installed for Google Chrome in the Chrome web store. For Safari, you can navigate directly to Streak.com and click the orange "install" button.
1. To install an Add-on, your company's G Suite administrator will need to first enable the ability for G Suite team members to install Add-ons.
a. If you are trying to install the Streak Add-on for Android and/or Chrome but are seeing a greyed-out install button, this is likely related to your company's G Suite settings.
b. Gmail Add-ons are not yet available for iOS devices, but the Streak Add-on will be available as soon as Google launches support for Add-ons on iOS.
2. Once Gmail's Add-ons are enabled in G Suite you can install the Add-on from the G Suite Marketplace.
a. When a user clicks "Install" it will enable for all of their devices that have access to that email account. No need to install on each device. If you have trouble installing from Android you can log in from Chrome and vice-versa.
b. If you are your company's G Suite super administrator, installing the Streak Add-on will install the Add-on for all of your G Suite users domain wide.
c. Please note: It may take as long as 24 hours after enabling the Streak Add-on for it to appear on your devices.
3. When loading the G Suite Marketplace it may not select the Gmail email account you clicked the link from. You can switch Gmail accounts account on the top, righthand corner to install the Add-on to your correct Gmail account:
Another version, click on the hamburger menu icon:
Then click on your user icon and select the correct account:
4. Once installed you will see the Add-on inside the Gmail app on your Android phone when opening an existing email thread or clicking "Reply" to a thread (this may take about 24 hours to show up):
Click the Streak icon and you can add the email thread to a Box, open an existing Box, and reply to the email thread using a Snippet:
5. On the Streak desktop version for Chrome, the Add-on will run when the Streak extension is disabled. For full Streak functionality on your desktop, we recommend continuing to use the Chrome extension while we work on adding new features to the Add-on.
7. To Uninstall - Go to the G Suite Marketplace and hover over the "Streak CRM Add-on for Gmail" and click the three dots next to the name and click to remove.
8. Stay tuned for more updates and features to the Streak Add-on!