Introduction To Streak
Welcome to Streak! This Getting Started Guide will show you everything you need to know to get up and running in your new CRM. But first, let's run through some basics....
What is Streak?
Streak is an all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) solution built to handle any business process where email communication is at it's core.
We understand that the better a business can manage the relationships it has with its customers, the more successful it will become. So our goal is simple: to give you the tools to manage relationships in the place where you live and work, your inbox! No more having to switch back and forth between your inbox and other tools, the Streak extension for Gmail makes it effortless to save your customer's details into your CRM without ever having to interrupt your workflow.
Who is Streak for?
CRM Functionality: Streak is for the user who wants an easy-to-configure CRM that integrates with their email flow seamlessly. Install Streak and in a few clicks you can immediately begin working in your CRM. Continue to change and update the flexible system to accommodate your scaling needs.
Email Power Tools: Streak is for the user who wants a better way to email. You can schedule emails to send later, track view counts on your sent emails, create email snippets for those repetitive messages, or send a bunch of mass customized emails all at once with a mail merge... and much more!
- If you haven't done so already, go to Streak.com to install the Streak extension for Gmail. Working through the extension while you read this guide will help you master the concepts.
- Once installed, take a tour of Streak and familiarize yourself with the extension layout.
- Sign up for a free trial of our Professional Plan to test drive of our most powerful features and see Streak at it's best.
- Register for our Getting Started webinar for a live walk-through of the product!
Setting Things Up
Since you’re now familiar with what Streak is all about, we’ll show you how to get started next. How you proceed depends on the way you’ll be using Streak: either for it's CRM functionalities or for it's Power Tools. We’ve built this guide to cover both paths, simply choose the route that’s best for you:
- If you'd like to use Streak for it's CRM functionalities, read on!
- Or if you're only interested in Streak's Power Tools (such as email tracking), you can skip ahead.
Now, let's get started! UP NEXT: Setting Up Your CRM