Welcome To Your Streak Team!
If you're looking to join your organization's Streak Team, this guide is for you!
A Brief Intro To Streak
Don't miss our Getting Started Guide for some basic information on working in Streak. For a quick review:
- Streak is an all-in-one CRM solution built to help you better organize your workflows and get results.
- A Streak Pipeline tracks a process with a series of Stages from start to finish (ex: selling your product), and a Box is the individual unit inside the Pipeline (ex: a lead). As you move your lead Box across the Stages, you can add content to the Box- emails, files, notes, custom fields, Contacts, Tasks, and more- everything you need to close the deal.
- Streak Teams enable you to effortlessly share your Pipelines, Boxes, and Contacts with your colleagues so you don’t have to spend any more time forwarding emails, filling someone in, or forking over contact information.
Install Streak And Accept Your Team Invite
If you haven't done so already, the first thing you'll want to do is go to Streak.com to install the Streak extension for Gmail.
Then, to join your Streak Team, accept the email invitation sent from email@example.com by opening the email and clicking the Join button. After joining your Team, you should gain immediate access to your Team's 'Shared' Pipelines.
Get To Know Your Team
Want to know more about your Streak Team? Check your Teams page! From the Streak menu at the top right of your Gmail, select the Teams icon to view your Teams Dashboard. From there, you can:
- View the Teams you are included on
- View your Team's members and user roles
- View your Team's plan level and plan features
If you've already been using Streak before joining the new Team, you may see more than one Team listed on your Teams Dashboard (one for you as a single user and one for the Team you've joined). Remember, Teams allow content sharing across users- if you would like to transfer any of your work from your personal Pipelines to your new Team (including Boxes and Contacts), please Contact Us for help.
Now that you're all caught up, you're ready to begin working in your Team's Pipelines. Up Next: Joining An Active Pipeline