How To Export A Streak Pipeline
To export your Pipeline's Column data:
- In the Pipeline toolbar click on the More dropdown
- Then select Export Boxes, to start the export
- You will then be asked if you would like to 'Choose Existing' or 'Create a New Spreadsheet'.
- 'Choosing Existing' will open your Google Drive Spreadsheets. You can search or scroll to find your Google Sheet. You will then move to Step #4.
- 'Choosing' New will take you to Step #4
- You will have the options to export only Boxes, Contacts, Organizations, or all. You can also choose a combination of the above. Click Next to move to Step #5 or Back to go back to Step #3
- You will then be given a summary on what you're exporting. If this doesn't look right, you can cancel and go back to the pipeline to make revisions. You're now ready to start your export
- Once the export is complete, you will have the option to open in Google Sheets or create a CSV.
- Opening in Google Sheets will open the Sheet in a new browser tab.
- Opening in CSV will automatically download the file
Please note that exporting your Boxes to a CSV file will export all data visible from the Pipeline spreadsheet view, but will not export the Box's content including: emails, files, Tasks, Call Logs, Meeting Notes. Additional Box data can be accessed and saved using Streak's API.