Q & A: What changes will I see in Gmail after installing Streak?
Here at Streak, we belive that your CRM and your inbox shouldn't operate separately because an integrated system allows you to get more done and stay more organized. After installing Streak, you should see a few new additions added directly to your Gmail. What's new?
Clicking on the Streak link at the top of your Gmail will expose the Streak Menu. In the Streak Menu, you can:
- Access your extension settings
- Get Help with our in-app guided tours
- Access your Account and Teams details
- Upgrade your Streak Plan
- and more!
Additions to the Toolbar
When an email is highlighted, you will see two additional options in your toolbar to:
Quickly see which emails have been added to a Box with the highlighted Box icon and inbox indicators.
Sent Mail Sub-folders
Under your Sent Mail folder, we've added three sub-folders to help see which messages are generating a response.
Find your Snoozed emails collected in one spot in the Snoozed folder.
Create new Pipelines and manage existing Pipelines from the Pipelines list.
Additions to the Compose Window
Streak is also integrated into your compose window, offering access to what you need, when you need it!
- Schedule the email to Send Later
- Snooze the email to return to your inbox at a later date
- Add the email to a Box
- Enable Email Tracking to track the email's view count
- Fill out saved text quickly with a Snippet