Integrating Google Contacts With Streak Using Zapier
Using Streak to manage your data is very convenient when you already live inside of Gmail. Likely you already use Google Calendar to manage your time. With this Zap, you can improve your efficiency further by automatically creating GCal events from Boxes in a specific pipeline.
HOW IT WORKS
- A new Google Contact is created
- Zapier sees the new Contact and creates a new Streak Contact
WHAT YOU NEED
- A Streak account
- A Google Contact account
CREATE YOUR ZAP
Click here to use a pre-made template and automatically create a Google Contact when a new box is created in Streak. Or:
- Sign into your Zapier account.
- Choose your Google Contact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose your Streak account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Streak account follow these instructions.
- Map the Google Contact fields to your Streak Contact
- Click Save + Finish.
- Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, new Boxes added to your Streak Pipeline will create a new Contact event automatically.
- Edit anytime from your Zapier dashboard.