Integrating Typeform With Streak Using Zapier, New Form Submission Creates a New Box in Streak
Wufoo is an excellent way to collect customer information online - but what if you want to save that information somewhere else, too? With this Wufoo to Streak Zapier integration, you can. Every time a new entry is added in Typeform, Zapier will automatically create a new Streak box.
How It Works
- Someone fills out your Typeform form online
- Zapier automatically saves the form data into a new box in Streak
What You Need
- A Typeform account and a form you want to save entries from
- A Streak account
Create Your Zap
Click here to use a pre-made template and automatically create a new Box in Streak when a Typeform submits a new form. Or:
- Sign into your Zapier account.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Enter your Typeform login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
- Trigger: New Entry - Select which form to use for your Zap using the Form drop-down.
- Choose your Streak account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Streak account follow these instructions.
- Action 1: Create Box - Map the Typeform form fields to your Box fields. (Tip: Only map the fields that relate to the Lead)
- Action 2: Add Contact - Map the First Name, Last Name, Email (and more) fields to the Streak Contact.
- Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, newly completed Typeform submissions will be automatically added as new Streak Boxes.
- Note - if you ever want to change this Streakand Typeform integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and adjust anything you'd like.