Overview of Zapier Actions and Triggers
Zapier users can create automations between Streak and more than 750 apps by using our Triggers and Actions.
Supported Triggers- A Trigger is any event that sets your Zap in motion.
- Box Email Received Count Change - Triggers when the counter for emails received on a Box changes.
- Task Complete - Triggers when a Task is completed.
- New Box - Triggered when a new Box is created.
- New Box Email Address - These are email addresses that have been added to a Streak Box in some way.
- New Comment - Triggers when a Comment is made on a Box in a Pipeline.
- Updated Box - Triggers when a Field on a Box is updated.
- Box Change Pipeline - Triggers when a Box is moved between Pipelines.
- New Task - Triggers when a Task is created.
- Task Due - Triggers when a Task becomes due, but it not yet completed.
- New Pipeline - Triggered when a new Pipeline is created
- Box Change Stage - Triggers when a Box changes Stage.
- New Stage - Triggers when a new stage is added to a Pipeline.
Supported Actions - An Action is an event that's completed in a second app automatically.
- Create Email Filter - Create an email filter that's part of a box.
- Link Boxes - Link multiple Boxes together
- Create Comment - Create a comment on a box
- Edit Task - Edit a Task
- Create Task - Create a new Task on a Box.
- Edit Box - Edit fields, stage, assigned to, name and notes on an existing box
- Create New Box - Create a new Box.
- Create Call Log/Meeting Note - Create a call log or meeting note on an existing box
Supported Searches - Searches help you look up Streak data and can be useful on their own, or they can be combined with Actions to perform "Get or Create" style logic.
- Box Search - Searches for a Box either by a query or exact name (case sensitive)
- Get Box by Key - Fetch a Box using the Box Key
Learn more about configuring your Zapier integration here!