Integrating Gmail with Streak Using Zapier For Custom Email Notifications
Need to keep up to date with what's going on in your CRM? This Streak Gmail integration makes it a breeze to send notifications or emails for new boxes in Streak.
How It Works
- A new box is created in Streak
- Zapier sends an email to a chosen Gmail account
What You Need
- Streak account
- Gmail account
Create Your Zap
Click here to use a pre-made template and automatically Send Gmail Email when a new Streak Box is created. Or:
- Sign into your Zapier account.
- Choose your Streak account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Streak account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found under the API section in the settings of your Streak menu in Gmail.
- Choose your Gmail account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Using Streak fields, craft the To, Subject, and Body for your Gmail message.
- Send Email
- Click Save + Finish.
- Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, new Boxes added to your Streak Pipeline will be sent to your Gmail automatically.
- Note - if you ever want to change this Streak and Gmail integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and adjust anything you'd like.