Feature Overview: Pipeline Reports
Streak offers a number of built-in Reports that can analyze the health of your Pipelines. We'll show you stats on how your Pipeline has evolved over time so you can quickly asses your Team's performance and identify trends.
Several default Reports are already built for you such as how many new Boxes have been created, how many stage changes were performed, which team member has been the most active, and many more. These reports are customizable by time range, Team members and other facets.
Pipeline Reports Dashboard
Each Pipeline will have it's own set of Reports. Start off by clicking the Report button at the top of the Pipeline you would like to analyze.
| Tip: For guided step-by-step instructions in the extension, follow the In-App Tour "How to Access Reports"|
We'll start you off by asking a little bit of information on your specific business
We've organized Reports into two categories: Pipeline Reports and Sales Reports
- Boxes by Stage- Displays the number of Boxes in each stage of your Pipeline. View all or filter by Assigned To user
- Boxes by Person- Displays the number of Boxes "Assigned To"each user. View all Boxes in or filter by specific Stage(s)
- Boxes by Column- Displays a breakdown of values within a specific column. View all Boxes or filter by "Assigned To" user and/or Stage
- Time in Stage for Boxes- Calculates average length of time Boxes spend in each stage.
- Stage Entrances and Exits- Calculates number of Boxes that entered or exited a stage during a given time period.
- Stage Flow- Shows the movement of Boxes between stages over a given time period.
- Saved View Report- Customizable chart that shows the data as filtered and grouped by a given Saved View
- Total Interactions- Shows the number of interactions (emails, call logs, and meeting notes) that occurred during a given time period
- Boxes Created- total Boxes created
- Interactions Summary- Summarizes the interactions added to Boxes during the given time period. Filter by user, time, or type of interaction (Emails, Call Log, Meeting Notes)
- Interactions Summary by Boxes- Shows the number of Boxes in which interactions (Emails, Call Log, Meeting Notes) occurred during a given time period
- Boxes Created by Time- shows the number of Boxes created by each person during the selected time period
- Value by Person- Calculates the total value of Boxes Assigned To each user.
- Value in Pipeline by Stage- Shows the amount of value in each stage of the pipeline for Boxes created during a given period.
- Total Value in Pipeline- Calculates total value of Boxes in Pipeline. View all boxes or filter by stage
- Boxes Won- Shows the number of Boxes moved to the "Win"stage during a given time period.
- Value Won- shows the value of the Boxes moved to the "Win"stage during a given time period.
- Total Value in Pipeline over Time- Calculates total value of Boxes in pipeline as it has changed over time
- Value Won by Time- shows the value of the Boxes moved to the "Win" stage per the selected interval of a given time period
- Projected Close Value- Shows the projected closed value during a given date period based on the close dates from the selected "Expected Close Date"column
- Close Rate- Calculates the percentage of Boxes won out of all the Boxes
- Close Rate in Value- Calculates the percentage of closed value moved to the "Win"stage, broken down per user, during a given time period.
Configuring Your Reports
Once you find the Reports that excite you, you can begin to configure your Reports dashboard custom to your needs.
- Select which charts to add
- Add multiple charts of the same type
- Drag and drop charts to reorder and customize your view
- Download- Downloads high quality individual images of each chart in Reports
- Email- Creates an email and populates charts
- Print- Creates a formatted page with charts and opens the 'print' screen