To export your Pipeline's Column data:
- In the Pipeline toolbar click on the More dropdown
- Select Export > Boxes to start the export
- You will be asked if you would like to choose an existing spreadsheet, or create a new one. Choose Existing will open your Google Drive Spreadsheets. You can search or scroll to find your Google Sheet. You will then move to Step #4. Choosing Create New will take you to Step #4
- You will have options to export only Boxes, Contacts, Organizations, or all of the above. You can also choose a combination of the above. Click Next to move to Step #5 or Back to go back to Step #3
- You will be given a summary on what you're exporting. If this doesn't look right, you can cancel and go back to the pipeline to make revisions. You're now ready to start your export
- Once the export is complete, you will have the option to open in Google Sheets or create a CSV. Opening in Google Sheets will open the Sheet in a new browser tab. Opening in CSV will automatically download the file
Please note that exporting your Boxes to a CSV file will export all data visible from the Pipeline spreadsheet view, but will not export the Box's content including: emails, files, Tasks, Call Logs, Meeting Notes. Additional Box data can be accessed and saved using Streak's API.
Note - Are you wanting to move your Streak data from one email account to another? If so, the Streak Support team can help do that for you, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Exporting your Pipelines won't be the ideal solution for switching accounts.