How To Create, Edit, Or Delete Keyboard Shortcuts For Snippets
Snippet keyboard shortcuts make it even easier to use your Snippets! With a Snippet shortcut, you can simply type the shortcut into the email message window and it will be replaced by the contents of the Snippet.
To create, edit or delete the keyboard shortcuts for a Snippet:
- Go to a Gmail compose window and click the Snippet icon
- In the menu, click Manage Snippets
- In the Snippet Manager, search to find the Snippet that you would like edit
- Then add, edit or delete the Snippet shortcut
- Once you are finished click on Done to save the Snippet.