Feature Overview: Box Tasks
Tasks allow you to break down your Boxes into actionable activities that can be assigned to more than one user, tagged with a due date, and even synced with your Google Calendar!
For example, if you're using Streak to manage deals in your Pipeline, you can assign Tasks to individual users on the Legal team to help progress the deal onto the next stage. Tasks can even be used to keep track of your own to-do list so you'll never forget what needs to be completed.
To Create A Task For A Box
- Scroll to the contents section of your Box
- Click + and select to add a Task
- Add your Task details
- Your Task will automatically be assigned to you, but you can select to re-assign the Task to another user shared on the pipeline or even add due date!
| Tip: For guided step-by-step instructions in the extension, follow the In-App Tour "How to create a Task" and "How to assign a Task"|
Where can I find my Tasks?
A Box's Tasks can be found in the Box's detail view. The Box's timeline will keep record of your Box's Tasks listed in chronological order of creation.
Tasks can also be accessed from the side bar of your boxed emails! Once an email is Boxed, you can find the Tasks section below the Box's custom fields to open your Tasks popup menu or create a new Task.
Information about your Box's Tasks can be extracted from the Box level and added to your Pipeline with a few of our Tasks Magic Columns, such as Task Count and Date of Next Due Task. Read more about using our Task Magic Columns to help keep track of your Tasks here!
To Complete Or Delete A Task
- Click on the Task in your Box to open the Tasks popup menu
- Select the check mark next to the Task to complete the Task
- Delete the text of the Task to delete the Task
| Tip: For guided step-by-step instructions in the extension, follow the In-App Tour "How to delete a Task"|