How can I clear my browser's cache?
Your browser's cache is a place where the browser keeps that it downloaded once in case they’re needed again, like images that repeat on different pages of a site for example. Sometimes the cache becomes full and may begin behaving badly. What you’ll see are partially loaded web pages, incomplete pictures, or, in some cases, the wrong picture in the wrong place. Clearing the cache just means emptying it, so that the next time you display a web page everything must be downloaded anew.
- Navigate to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the check boxes for: Browsing History, Download History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Browsing Data
- Launch a new tab of Gmail to re-load Streak
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab
- Click the button Remove All Website Data and confirm Remove Now in the pop up window that appears