Streak makes it easy to organize your emails by grouping them into boxes.
Once you add your email to a box, you'll see the full context and details of the box in the Streak sidebar the next time you open that email.
From your inbox
- Select one or more emails that you would like to add to a box
- Click the Streak button in the toolbar
- Use the search bar to find an existing box or to create a new Box with the name you are typing
- After associating the email thread(s) to a Box, you will see the Box indicator change from grey to orange
- You can also add multiple emails to a Box in bulk by selecting the desired threads and clicking the Streak Box button
From the thread
- When you have an email selected in your inbox, or you're looking at an email conversation click the Streak Box button in the top tool bar
- Select from the suggestions to either Add to an Existing Box or Create a New Box
- Use the search bar to find existing Box or to create a new Box with the name you are typing
- After associating the email thread to a Box, you will see the Box details load in the Gmail sidebar
From the compose window
- When composing a new email message, you can find the Streak Box button conveniently located in the compose window.
- Similar to above, selecting the Box button will allow you to either either Add to an Existing Box or Create a New Box.
- Once your email message has been associated to a Box, you will see the Box drawer open with the Box details
Remove An Email From A Box
If you later decide that message should no longer be associated with the Box, you can click the trash can icon to break the link from within the Box's timeline. Please note that removing an email from a Box will not delete the email from your Inbox.