Streak makes it easy to organize your emails by grouping them into boxes in your pipeline.
Once you add your email to a box, you'll see the full context and details of the box in the Streak sidebar the next time you open that email.
From the email thread
- Open the Streak sidebar by clicking the Streak icon on the right side of your screen
- Add to new box: Click a pipeline icon to add the email to a new box in that pipeline
- Add to existing box: select a suggested box from the sidebar or begin typing in the search field to find an existing item
From your inbox
You can add multiple emails to a box in bulk by selecting the desired threads and clicking the Streak icon
- Select one or more emails that you would like to add to a box by marking the check boxes next to each email in your inbox
- Click the Streak icon in the right-hand sidebar
- Choose to create a new box in one of your pipelines, select a suggested existing box, or search for an existing box in the sidebar.
- After associating the email thread(s) to a box, you will see the box indicator in your inbox view change from grey to orange
From the compose window
- When composing a new email message, you can find the Streak Box button conveniently located in the compose window.
- Similar to above, selecting the Box button will allow you to either either Add to an Existing Box or Create a New Box.
- Once your email message has been associated to a Box, you will see the Box drawer open with the Box details
Remove An Email From A Box
To disconnect an email from a box in your pipeline, click the "x" on the pipeline name beneath the email subject to remove a thread from a box.
You can also remove an email thread while in the box view by clicking the trash can icon in the email thread seen in the box timeline.
Removing an email from a Box will not delete the email from your Inbox.