If you are the team's payer, you can manage your invoices directly from the Teams page.
Looking for a PDF copy of your Streak invoice? Go to Gmail's print settings and change the destination to "Save as PDF" (in Chrome). You can also email us for a link to download.
- Click the Streak button to the right of the search bar
- Select the Teams icon
- Under Invoices you'll find information about your most recent invoice.
- You can view past invoices by selecting Show All Invoices
All prior invoices can be sent as emails to yourself and other parties if necessary.
Opt-in to emailed receipts
Underneath the information about your most recent invoice, you'll find the option to receive invoices as emails
Need additional recipients or information on your invoice?
You can add additional recipients (such as your company's accounting department) to these emails by following these steps:
- Ensure the option above is checked.
- Click the Show More Invoice Options link
- Add the additional recipient(s) in the Additional Invoice Recipients field. The field accepts a comma separated list.
If your invoices need to be customized with a company name, address, or VAT number, this can be added in the Include Address on Invoice field.