If your process isn't a perfect fit for our templates, you'll want to customize the pipeline to match your exact business and workflow.
Editing a Pipeline's Name
In the Pipeline, click on its title in the toolbar to edit the Name.
Adding and Removing Stages
Each pipeline has a set of stages that follow a linear path from left-to-right. A pipeline for your sales team may flow from Lead, to Demo, to Negotiate Deal, and lastly to Closed Won. There's more than one road to close a sale, though, and customizing stages is the first step in getting your pipeline in order.
From the stage manager, you can:
- Select a color theme for your pipeline. This theme is applied dynamically as you add and remove stages. You can also individually recolor certain stages.
- Add stages to your pipeline from the button at the bottom.
- Rename stages in your pipeline by clicking onto the text of the stage.
- Adjust the individual stage color by hovering over a stage and selecting the palette icon.
- Delete a stage by hovering over a stage and selecting the trash icon.
Adding and Removing Columns
Pipelines, similar to spreadsheets, are made up of rows (boxes) and columns. Streak's templates provide you with a few columns to help get you started, but customizing those to match your process will help you and your team use Streak more effectively.
You can create a new column by hovering over the circular + button in the toolbar and selecting Column, or by right-clicking on an existing column header and selecting Insert Column.
Learn more about adding columns here.