Please note that uninstalling the extension will not cancel any subscriptions you have. It's our suggestion to cancel your subscription before uninstalling to prevent any unintended charges from recurring.
Removing Streak from Chrome
- Navigate to your Extensions (chrome://extensions) from the top-right three dot menu, under "More Tools"
- Scroll to find Streak in your list of extensions
- Select the Remove option
- Confirm by clicking Remove in the new alert window Chrome has opened.
After removal, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies in Gmail.
Removing Streak from Safari
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen and select Preferences from the dropdown menu
- In the new window, open the Extensions tab
- Select Streak in the list to the left and click Uninstall in the right pane
- Confirm by clicking Uninstall in the new alert window Safari has opened.
Removing Streak from Google Apps
If you have a Streak for Google Apps account, you will also need to remove Streak from within your Google Apps administration panel.
- Access your Google Apps admin console by clicking the Google Apps settings gear icon and selecting Manage This Domain.
- Select Marketplace Apps.
- Click the Streak link.
- Click the "Remove App" icon.