Uninstalling the extension will not cancel any subscriptions you have. It's our suggestion to cancel your subscription before uninstalling to prevent any unintended charges from recurring.
Removing Streak from Chrome
- Navigate to your Extensions (chrome://extensions) from the top-right three dot menu, under "More Tools"
- Scroll to find Streak in your list of extensions
- Select the Remove option
- Confirm by clicking Remove in the new alert window Chrome has opened.
After removal, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies in Gmail.
Removing Streak from Safari
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen and select Preferences from the dropdown menu
- In the new window, open the Extensions tab
- Select Streak in the list to the left and click Uninstall in the right pane
- Confirm by clicking Uninstall in the new alert window Safari has opened.
Removing Streak from Google Apps
If you have a Streak for Google Apps account, you will also need to remove Streak from within your Google Apps administration panel.
- Access your Google Apps admin console by clicking the Google Apps settings gear icon and selecting Manage This Domain.
- Select Marketplace Apps.
- Click the Streak link.
- Click the "Remove App" icon.