We understand that Streak isn't the perfect solution for everyone. If you return, we'll be happy to welcome you back with no additional reactivation or set-up necessary.
Cancelling your subscription
- Click the Streak icon in Gmail's top bar
- Select the Manage Billing and Teams option at the bottom of the sidebar
- Under Plan click the Cancel Paid Plan link
- You'll be asked two questions about why you're cancelling. We read all of the responses here and appreciate reading anything you'd like to share about your experience
- After confirming cancellation, your account will be immediately downgraded to our Free plan
What happens to my data after cancelling?
While paid features will no longer be available after cancellation, please note that you can keep the Streak extension installed to access the free plan for unlimited access to:
- Private pipelines and shared pipelines of less than 50 boxes
- Our email power tools: Email Tracking, Mail Merge, Send Later, Snippets, and Thread Splitting
Canceling your plan does not delete any data.