The Streak for Slack integration helps you engage with your pipelines, communicate with your team, and get work done more efficiently from within Slack.
To install the app in your Slack channels:
- Visit the Slack App Store and search for the Streak app.
- Click Open in Slack and automatically redirect to Slack.
- Click Connect Streak to Slack in the welcome message from the Streak app. You will automatically redirect to an authorization page.
- When prompted, click Allow to allow Streak access to your Slack workspace.
- Select the Google account that you use for Streak.
- You will automatically redirect to Slack, where you can begin using the integration.
Disconnecting the Streak app from your Slack channels:
To disconnect the Streak for Slack integration, follow Slack's instructions for removing third-party apps.