Our mail merge tool allows you to send customized messages to Contacts in a pipeline (or via CSV import) all in one go – no individual outreach necessary.
Mail merges can include standard and custom content and can be launched from both your pipeline view and a compose window.
Create a mail merge from a pipeline
Sending mail merge emails from a pipeline allows you to easily send follow up emails in bulk to any set of users.
To start a mail merge from a pipeline:
1) Select the boxes in your pipeline you want to mail merge.
To select a subset of recipients, try filtering your boxes first. For example, you can create a filter that only includes recipients who have received two emails.
2) In the pipeline toolbar, select the Mail Merge icon
3) Personalize your emails by selecting the Insert Variable link.
4) Preview the actual email that will be sent by selecting the See List link then hover over each recipient in the right sidebar.
Create a mail merge from a CSV
If you haven't started using our pipeline functionality, you can still send a mail merge! We accept any CSV file with a column dedicated to Email Addresses.
- Open a new Compose window.
- To the right of the To, From, and Cc/Bcc options, there is an option for Mail Merge. Click it and follow the prompt for Upload CSV.
Additional columns in the CSV will become available as variables when you finish uploading.