What is a box?
A box is what you're tracking in your pipeline - it could be a sales lead, a partner, a candidate, a support ticket, an investor, or anything else you want to track.
Each row in your pipeline is a box.
Within each of your boxes, you could:
- Add and view emails (including any email your team adds)
- Add comments and meeting notes (shared with your entire team)
- Collaborate and tag team members (we’ll notify them when you @mention them)
- Add contacts (we’ll automatically enrich them with publicly available data)
- Assign tasks (we'll notify them when assigned)
- Upload files
The pipeline name, box name, and box followers can be found in the box toolbar.
- Follow or unfollow the box to receive notifications when the box is updated
- Move the box to another pipeline on your team
- Delete the box
The box timeline displays a record of all emails, updates, and content added to the box. You can add to the box by typing in the comment field or clicking the corresponding icons at the top of the box timeline:
- Call logs
- Meeting notes
- Upload files
Click the overflow menu at the top of the timeline to select which content and events you'd like to have displayed in your box timeline.
Here you can find the box's column data, stage, assignee, contacts, notes and linked boxes. You can edit this information from both the box view and the pipeline view.
The custom columns here correspond to your pipeline columns, so you must add columns to your pipeline in order to create new box data fields.
New to Streak? Check out our getting started guide.