Streak's Call Logs and Meeting Notes are used to track and share communication that happens outside of email.
Call Logs and Meeting Notes record the date, time, duration, and topics of any conversation, making them easy to log in your box timeline.
Since many calls and meetings require follow up, Streak gives you the option to create follow up tasks directly in the Call Log or Meeting Note. Follow up tasks appear in the box timeline and in Streak Upcoming.
Create A Call Log Or Meeting Note
Call Logs and Meeting Notes can be created from the Streak sidebar while viewing an email thread, or from the box view.
Create a Call Log or Meeting Note from the Streak Sidebar
- Hover over the blue + button at the bottom left of your Streak sidebar while viewing an email thread
- Select Call Log or Meeting Note in the action menu to open a Call Log or Meeting Note mole (seen above) in your email thread view
- Start a timer or choose the duration of the call, record notes, and set follow up tasks if applicable
- Click Save and close to save your Call Log or Meeting Note
Create a Call Log or Meeting Note from the Box View
- Click the Phone icon to add a Call Log, or the Clipboard to add a Meeting Note
- Add your notes and any follow up tasks
- Click Save and Close to save
Where can I find my Call Logs and Meeting Notes?
Call Logs and Meeting Notes can be found in the Box timeline. The Box's timeline will keep record of your Call Logs and Meeting Notes listed in chronological order of creation.
Call Log and Meeting Note data can also be seen in your Pipeline in Magic Columns, such as Total Call Logs or Date of First Meeting Note.
Delete A Call Log Or Meeting Note
Call Logs and Meeting Notes are pieces of data that only exist in the Streak extension. To delete a Call Log or Meeting Note, hover over the item in the Box's timeline and click the trash can icon.
Please note that this is a permanent action that cannot be undone.