Each contact and organization has its own page in Streak. This page stores both general contact information and your team’s interaction history with the contact or organization.
A contact is an individual identified by their name or email address. An organization is a company identified by their domain (like streak.com).
How do I find a contact or organization’s page?
You can navigate to a contact or organization's page from anywhere in Gmail.
- Search for people and companies in the Gmail search bar and select the Streak contact or organization result.
- Click on the contact or organization card in your pipeline (below), in the streak sidebar, or in the box view.
What’s in a contact or organization’s page?
Contact and organization pages show you where the person or company exists in your pipelines, their email history with your team, and general information like their name and email.
Contacts and organizations in your pipelines
Adding contacts and organizations to your pipelines helps your team track which people and companies are associated with each box.
The top of the page shows each place that the contact has been added to your team’s pipelines.
From here, you can
- Click on a box to navigate to the box view.
- Click the “+" icon to add the contact or organization to a new or existing box.
Your team’s email history with contacts and organizations
All of your team’s emails with a contact or organization are pulled into the team activity section of the page.
In the example below, Florrie ([email protected]) is viewing team activity in Frank Riley's contact page.
The team activity section shows:
- Your emails with the contact or organization. You can always see the full content (subject and message body) of your own emails. Your team sees the full content if you share the email – otherwise they will only see the existence of the email and can request access to the content.
- Your team’s shared emails with the contact or organization. Your team can see the full content of each other's shared emails. You can tell if a team member's email is shared because you'll see the subject line included. Click on the email to view the content.
- The existence of your team’s unshared emails with the contact or organization. Unshared emails in your team member's inboxes appear grayed out and only show the sender and recipient information (to/from/date). You cannot view the full content of unshared emails. Click on the email to request access from the team member on the email.
- Which emails are in boxes – a color indicator on the left side of the email shows which emails have been added to boxes.
Make sure you have the full picture when you view a contact or organization page – invite your teammates to share their emails at the bottom of the team activity section.
Once your team member joins, you’ll see all of their emails with the contact or organization in the team activity.
Contact information and related contacts
The sidebar in contact and organization pages has general information about your contacts, shows related contacts and organizations, and lets you reach out to your contacts with one click.
In addition to any details you enter, Streak automatically enriches contact information with publicly available data from Clearbit.
Related contacts show you which people and companies share a domain (like @streak.com) and are a part of the same organization.
Draft an email, send a calendar invite, call, or chat with your contacts at the top of the sidebar.